Thursday 7 April 2011

Resting

I would like to apologise to my readers for the lack of posts over the last week or so.  The reasons are three-fold:

Relaxing at the tavern.


  • I have been preoccupied with vacation plans - Athens beckons in August and logistics are complicated.
  • My new World War Two blog has taken up quite a bit of my spare time.  A case of robbing B-S to feed FK!
  • Thanks to three small children, the house is a mess and I have little room to do what I want.
Anyway, I have the oasis structure ready for painting and my new uniform plates are near completion.  The Wargames Factory Marlburians are ready for assembly and the process will be documented.

In addition I chanced upon a long-forgotten (and very cheap) C18 miniature that may be of interest.

All of this to come in the very near future.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment